Friday, April 8, 2011

Writer's Club 4/8/11

This week from the Writer's club and Mom's Tree House



Describe the events that led to the first time your heart got broken.
List the people that make up the pieces of you.
I love my best friend because....
Take a picture of yourself right NOW, What were you doing? Explain why you have not washed your hair and why you are still wearing pajamas.

1.  Describe the events that led to the first time your heart got broken.

I remember the events clearly, but I don't think I want to write about them.  I was a sophomore in high school and I thought he was my world.  Needless to say he was not and he definitely broke my heart.  I think that first love always stays with you just a little bit.  It wasn't long after that I met my husband and many years later we are still happily ever after. 

2.  The people that make up the pieces of me:

I love this one I am blessed to have so many pieces. 
*My husband who is my other half. 
*My oldest daughter who is beautiful and dear.  I couldn't be more proud of her and the young woman she is becoming.  *My middle son he is all about baseball, and can be a monster but he is also a good boy.  I am very proud of him.  I just wish he'd eat something besides peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  He teases and aggravates but if he ever thinks someones hurt his Mama look out.  He is so dear to my heart.
*Our little man who is 2 and is my little tornado.  He completed our life and brought so much happiness. 
*My parents who are 100% completely my heroes
*My Jessica and her beautiful family she is my cousin and friend and so much more
*My best friend who has been with me since I was 15, knows all of my secrets and whenever we don't see each other for a bit we can always pick up right where we left off

3.  I love my best friend because...  she is the one person I can always turn to, vent to, cry on, laugh with.  She knows me inside and out and has been there for me though the most painful moments of my life.  She has held my hand through great loss and heartache, and cheered me up during great sickness.  She has been there through the happiest moments of my life and I hers. She skipped school with me, and did all of those silly things teenage girls do.  There have been times she has been more my family than my actual family.  When ever we get busy and drift a part a little bit, we always find our way back and always can pick up right where we left off easily. 

4.  Take a picture of yourself right NOW, What were you doing? Explain why you have not washed your hair and why you are still wearing pajamas

I think I'll pass on this one. 

Hope you enjoyed and have a GREAT rest of the week.