Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger


The Versatile Blogger Award- Yay!

A big Thanks to Classified Mom who gave us this great award.  Don't I feel special!  If you haven't visited her blog before you should.  Aimee the Classified Mom is a semi retired teacher/mom who shares arts, crafts, and technology with us . 

The rules after excepting this award: 

  • Thank the person who awarded you.
  •  Divulge 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 discovered bloggers
7 Things about ME

I love naps but then I don't sleep at night.
Coke vs Pepsi
Yellow Lab owner/lover
Would love to own a farm, husband not so much!
SAHM of a Teen, Tween & Toddler
Trying my hand at couponing *love to get a bargain
Dislike housework but Love a clean house
Terrible at gardening but want to be a great Gardner

 15 blogs that I need to chose. If you did not make this list, please know that I still think you are the best!