Thursday, April 7, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

This Week’s Topic:
What are you and your Toddler reading before bed?

C doesn't necessarily love the story but he loves the pictures.   His very favorite is probably Go Dog Go.  He likes that the dogs ride a scooter like he does and a bike.

We also Love the pup up book The Wide Mouthed frog.  It was actually my middle sons favorite when he was in kindergarten.  They sang it as a song and we had to get the book.  Now C loves it too!

I'm a wide mouthed frog and I eat flies

I'm a wide mouthed frog and I eat flies.  What do you eat alligator?  I eat delicious wide mouthed frogs.

Now , you will begin to see a theme.  C loves trains.  He sings choo choo every time he sees one.  We read this one almost every night.  I like it because it has the cars are different colors and so we work on our colors as we go.

This is a big favorite right now.  It is a lift flap book that Nana picked up.  He loves peeking under the flaps.

And don't forget a Chuggington book.  C likes this one but not so much for the story as for all of the little gadgets to play with he loves to sing along as you read and hit the buttons. 

Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks. ( Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom )
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. NEW THIS WEEK (lots of new stuff huh?!) – If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
get the InLinkz code
Next Weeks Topic: What is going in your Easter Baskets? Share your Easter Traditions.
My future topic suggestion:  What activities do you have planned for summer when your older children are home?