Saturday, April 23, 2011

PVC Toys #4 Marble Run

Marble Run
I actually mentioned this in March, and have never posted.
We have not gotten around to making the one for home yet either.  Really bummed.  Husband apparently does not think it is as fantastic as I do.  This one was brought to an event I was at by PBS kids.  C. loved it! Please excuse the messy shirt we were hot and had enjoyed an ice cream from a LONG day of FUN.
Each piece has a magnet on the back so you can rearrange it many
different ways! Love that!!

 photo bbc2b04adbaf139aa0f1d1d82e3b81e6.jpg

The board actually broke down into 3 smaller pieces and then all of the pipes, balls fit into one plastic tote container.  Like that.  I of course doubt we will be making ours so large due to space .



If you decide to make one stop by and share the link or send me a picture I'd love to see it.  As soon as we get our project done I will be sure to share.