Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Movie Reviews with Linky

I thought this would be fun to do a Monday movie review to link up and talk about all of the movies you saw during the past week or weekend.

We actually managed to get in several this weekend.  I took the kids to see Hop on Friday.  It was the first movie C. has sat through at the theater I was so proud of him.  I would have liked it better had it been more animated I think.  It's a cute movie, but I think that something different would have captured C's attention better.  He enjoyed it though and laughed at the funny pats so that is good.  I can't wait to see Rio after watching the previews.

I love when they sing during the children's play.  Very cute.  C really loved that part too.  I want Candy =)

After our day to the mall and the movie theater we stopped by Red box.  Where you get $1. rentals thank goodness, because the  movie trip certainly cost more than $1. C accidentally spilt another little boys slushy so I had to replace that.  OK the snack prices at the movies are just ridiculous let me say!    Back to our Red box rentals. 

We watched The Tourist with Angelina JoLie and Johnny Depp.    Johnny Depp plays an American tourist who has a romance with a woman that he meets on a train Angelina JoLie.  Can you  say two of  the hottest people.   The movie has a bit of suspense typical for Angelina I would give it a 3.5-4 stars out of 5.  A  bit of a romance too!

We watched Megamind for the first time.  C ran off to play before the end so I really don't know.  It wasn't my favorite but definitely not the worse either.  I could watch it again.

We watched You Again Starring Kristen Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver.   This was my favorite out of our red box rentals.   When a young woman realizes her brother is about to marry the woman who bullied her in high school she feels that she must do something to reveal this woman's true colors.  It's a pretty good story about how women don't forget as well.  Definitely had some Laugh out loud moments.  I enjoyed watching it with my daughter who picked this one. 

Anyway here are my reviews for the weekend.  So, if you have watched something good recently link up.  I'd love to hear about it I'm always looking for what to rent or watch.