Justin Bieber Pinata can you believe they didn't have one of these at the party store.
Large beach ball or ball any size you want
Paper Mache paste (2 cups flour 3 cups water)
strips of newspaper
Paint and decorations
1. Blow up your beach ball.
2. Mix flour and water to form a paste
3. Cut the newspaper into 1 inch strips
4. Dip the newspaper strips into paste and layer on the ball leaving an opening where you blow it up so you can deflate
5. Cover the ball and set aside to dry
6. Repeat steps with another layer.
7. Set aside and let dry
8. Repeat with another layer
9. Now that is dry you can either deflate ball and remove it or cut opening into ball and fill your candy inside the ball.
10. Layer paper strips over your opening once you have filled it with goodies.
11. Paint and decorate your pinata
12. Punch 2 small holes in the top near the opening and string a large piece of string through the two holes so you can hang your pinata.
Hopping around here this Monday morning!