Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little of This and a Little of That

I am so excited to share a new guest poster with you guys tomorrow so stay tuned.  You'll love it.  If your interested in doing a guest post send me an email I'd love to hear your ideas. 

What have I been up today.  That much dreaded yard sale and it was a total bust.  I am bummed.  Usually, I have a lot of luck today I made $50 and spent $54 feeding the family dinner because I didn't cook after the yard sale. Ha.  Maybe, tomorrow will be better.  One can hope.  Regardless this mama will not be bringing the stuff back or storing it.  Goodwill may be getting some goodies.  I'm tired of the stack.  Not to mention once I started taking it out C wanted to keep everything he had outgrown or gotten rid of.  Who knew a 2 year old could already want to be a pack rat .  You guys should have seen him trying to squeeze his little foot into last years sandals. 

Don't forget to enter out 2 giveaways going on now:
Aerobie Sprint Ring  & Flightless Goose children's book both are very low entries so far.