Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Little of This and a Little of That

Happy Easter

I hope that you are having a great day with your family and friends.  We are doing just that and celebrating the day with family.  I can't wait to see my little man run around and hunt eggs this year and his face when he finds his Easter  basket in a little bit. 

What have we been up to this week?  Working around the house and in the yard, and getting some things taken care of.  It's nice to be knocking some things off of that to do list. 

We colored eggs as I am sure most of you did.  I would post a picture but I am simply to lazy to get up and find my camera.  It is 1a.m after all.  We did some sensory activities I will post them this week.  Really my  brain must be fried due to it being 1a.m. , because I am drawing a complete blank here.  We have enjoyed the pool every after noon this week.  I am thinking it will not be long and I will have a little water bug on my hands.  The other two have always loved the water but my C. has always been a little bit skiddish of it.  He has seemed to enjoy it all week so we'll see.  It sure is hot so we will be hanging out at the watering hole as much as possible.  Of course we have made bunnies and chicks and all of the standard Easter activities and crafts.  We have colored and played, loved and laughed .  It's been a good week overall.  

Exciting stuff happening around here.  Well, I was super excited to have 2 giveaways this week.  The iCaughttheEasterBunny photo(ended) and don't forget the Aerobie Sprint Ring which will end 5/4.  Congratulations again to our 5 winners.  Hope you enjoyed your cute photo.

Upcoming Blog Events : 
Join us for The Chidlren’s Nook’s first Birthday Bash Event, April 29 – May 6, 2011!


Next week :....maybe Mama will go to Home Depot and pick up the stuff for the Marble Run???  We will be enjoying all of our new goodies the Easter Bunny brought, we're finally going to have that much need yard sale,  and we'll just have to see.

Giveaways Linky we're linking up at Live from Las Vegas Giveaway Link-up



I leave you with this:  What was your favorite thing the Easter Bunny ever left you or your best Easter day memory?

My mom was never big on Easter, but one of my favorite Easter memories is my first year after we got married.  I went Easter crazy that year and I made my mom a special Easter basket.  She was so surprised and really loved it.  The look on her face when she got her basket was pretty priceless.  As a kid we always got bubbles and kites.  We always had a great time running around the yard and playing on Easter. 

Catch you later I'm off to get some zzz's

Happy Easter Again.

Amber