I was sent the Aerobie Sprint Ring to review. When I first saw it I wondered will my kids really do this? It is so simple. Well, boy was this mom surprised and delighted when not only were the kids running around the yard , but the family dog, and Dad too! They had a great time and are already planning a beach day to take out the Aerobie!
*Made in the USA
*Has a rubber edge making it easy to catch
*built for ages 7 and Up (my 2 year old was able to play with it easily and I felt safe about it)
*light weight design
We took the Aerobie out in the evening this weekend. First, just my boys and the dog started out with it. Karsen is 12 and Collin 2 and they both really enjoyed it. Right away it ended up in a bush, over our fence and in the neighbors yard, then some basic throwing around, and then...it landed in a tree. No, worries we got Dad.
Here are the boys playing
Here it is up in the tree, we now had to go get Dad for help. He had to get it down with
a ladder and big pipe it went so high! Then Dad joined in on the fun with the boys.
If you look in the top left corner you will see the ring flying through the air where my 2 year old threw it.
Look at it Go!
Here again I am just amazed by how easily this flies!
My daughter 14 choose not to come outside and play with us. However, my little guy loved it so much he toted it inside with us and before long they had a game going inside. She says shes LIKES this.
That means the Aerobie Flying Sprint Ring was a winner with my entire gang! They are already planning a trip to the beach to play with it. A plus is the light weight feature which makes it easy to carry, just toss it into a backpack or bag and your ready to go.
Aerobie has several different products be sure and stop by to find something to entertain your family. You can also find them on Facebook.
Aerobie is giving one of my readers an Aerobie Sprint Ring just like I reviewed (colors may vary)
To ENTER, visit Aerobie and tell me another product you would like to have. This is required and must be done before any extra entries will count. Also, be sure and leave your email in comment so I know how to contact you!
You can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do!
1. Follow Me on GFC publicly (1 entry)
2. For Three Extra Entries blog about this giveaway and link it back to this post &Aerobie. Leave a link
to your blog post in the comment. (3 entries)
3. Follow Living at the Whitehead's Zoo on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Like Living at the Whitehead's Zoo on Facebook(1 entry)
5. For Two entries Like Aerobie on Facebook and Leave comment love that we sent you (2 entries)
6. For Three Entries Put Living at the Whitehead's Button on your blog and leave the link in your comment (3 entries)
7. For Two Entries Link this giveaway to a giveaway Linky and leave the link in your comment (2 entries)
8. Vote for us on Picket Fences button at bottom of blog (1 entry)
9. Vote for us on circle of moms button at bottom of blog(1 entry)
Contest will end at 11:59 EST May 4, 2011 when I will draw a winner at random. Please leave your email in each comment so I can contact you. I will notify the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond or I will draw a new winner.
Open to US and Canada only
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may very from others. Thank you to Aerobie for supplying the products for review and giveaway!