Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 9



I stumbled across this , this afternoon and it looked like fun.  So, I'm joining in.

Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop!


This week’s statements


1. If not for my significant other, I’d never _____

2. On more than one occasion, I have _______in a car

3. The worst meal I ever made was ______________________

4. My guilty t.v. pleasure is ____________________
1. If not for my significant other, I'd never have the three wonderful children I have.
2.  On more than one occasion, I have read a book in a car.
3.  The worst meal I ever made was the first time I made gravy and chicken and rice.  Disasters.  The dog wouldn't even touch the gravy.  I must say I can make a mean pot of gravy now though and chicken and rice too.  My first pot of chicken and rice was complete mush. 
4.  My guilty t.v. pleasure is soap operas.  And they are slowly all being taken off the air. So, sad.

Stop by and Check out our iCaughttheEasterBunny giveaway ends tonight and has very low entry + 5 WINNERS.