Sunday, April 17, 2011

Type A Twitter, Motivate Me, Meet Me Monday , Follow Us Monday Morning Hopping

First, let me just say we are growing and I love it.  A big thanks to all of my followers. 

Linking up at these Monday hops this week 4/18:

PhotobucketQuestion of the Week ***
If you could choose any career in the world? 
Would you choose your current career, or something completely different?

Right now I am a SAHM and I would not give up being with my guy for the world.  I almost went back to work at his first Birthday and just the thought of it literally made me sick all summer.  Just before time for school to start back circumstances changed and I realized I could not leave him just yet.  I will have to share him with school and friends soon enough.  I think my dream career would be a nature photographer for National Geographic or something like that.  If we are dreaming we might as well dream big. 


1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad? Garden salad

2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th? Maybe depends on what else is going on that day
3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on? a new air conditioner
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?window seat
5.  Do you know your blood type? Yes


Keeping It Simple

Type A Twitter Monday