Friday, April 1, 2011

5QFriday










Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Remember, the most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN!
1. Have you ever had surgery? 

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

5. When did you move out of your parents house?

1.  Have you ever had surgery?  Unfortunately, yes I have. 
2.  Ever ride in an ambulance?  Thank goodness NOPE.
3.  How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?  It really depends on who the emergency is for.  Crazy I know, but I can totally handle someone Else's troubles with grace.  Now when it comes to my kids I'm a little of both.  A calm front and a panicked inside.
4.  Do you have a  garden? Flowers or veggies?  I have a few flowers planted but I wouldn't call it a flower garden .  I tried to plant some veggie seeds and my yellow lab ate them so no garden.  Growing up my grandfather use to plant acres on his farm.  However, I did not inherit the green thumb.
5.  When did you move out of your parents house?  At 17