Friday, April 8, 2011

5QFriday 4/8/11

It's already time for 5Q Friday again.  Is it me or are the Friday's just flying by 2011.  I mean seriously we are already into April.  Where does the time go? 


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! I would love it if you'd link back to me...but not at all a requirement.

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

2. Write about a time when you got lost.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

4. Have you donated blood?

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

1.  If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?  I seriously can change what I need to change I just have not done it.  I seriously need to lose some weight.  Being an at home mommy has not been kind to my figure. 

2.  Write about a time when you got lost.  Well, seriously I get lost all the darn time.  I'm one of them people who can make a left turn to go to a yard sale and then go to leave and end up in another town because I forget the direction I came in.  Seriously!  Thank goodness for the invention of GPS.  About a year or so I did just that.  I was in another town and followed a yard sale sign well it curved and turned and by the time I  got to a main road I had no idea where I was or how I got there.  But it was not looking to be a great neighborhood I had found myself in.  I hit GPS and home and I named my GPS Lucy Lucy says turn around now.  We all got a good laugh because I said she was saying get the heck out of here.  In just a few minutes I knew right where I was again. Yeah!

3.  Camping or a 5 star hotel?  I must say I have never ever slept in a tent.  My camping has always consisted of a camper.  I have many many wonderful memories from childhood, and with my own children.  I also have great ones from the hotel though.  My husband prefers the hotel, and with the cost of gas we sold our camper recently and are going that route.  We always considered camping a more budget friendly option, but these days I'm not sure that is a fact.

4.  Have you donated blood? Yes

5.  Do you have a budget or do you "fly by" most months?  I don't know that I keep a great budget, but I do know what my expenses are and go from there.