Friday, April 15, 2011

5Q Friday 4-15

 


Rules :  Copy and paste the 5 questions, answer them, then link up. 
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

2. What was your best birthday ever?

3. What is your favorite dessert?

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

1.  What is your favorite sign of spring?  My favorite sign of spring is the warmer weather, and the trees budding out.
2.  What was your best Birthday ever?  Oh, heavens I really don't know .  I remember one year as a kid my daddy bought me a really pretty doll cake I wanted that cake so bad, and I also got a great big sheet cake to.  I always had good Birthdays growing up no complaints here.
3.  What is your favorite dessert?  key lime pie, or strawberry shortcake
4.  What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?  Well, I cried but it didn't get me out of the ticket.
5.  Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm , or after hitting snooze several times?  This is sad let me tell y'all.  I wake up before the alarm, lay there with my eyes squeezed tight and still hit snooze several times.  I am not a morning person what so ever.