Thursday, March 24, 2011

Toddler Thursday 3/24/11

What items make up your toddler’s toybox (what items that are not toys that they have claimed their own make up their toybox)? Such as pieces of ribbon, old remotes, dvd cases, etc

C loves all kinds of things that are not toys.  I often wonder why I buy so many toys?  So, lets see paper towel and toilet paper rolls.  C loves to look through things like binoculars so you will often find these lying around the house or in the toy box.  Yes, of course an old remote control and an old telephone.  A fly swatter (it is a new one never used on bugs) he liked the one we use so much his Nana bought him his own. 

Stop by and give your hosts a follow Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom talk all things TODDLER!!

My Future topic suggestion:  Are you getting your toddler swimming lessons?