Thursday, March 31, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday : Does your toddler wake up in the middle of the night?

Welcome to Week 33 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom talk all things TODDLER!!  Be sure to give them a follow they are the hosts.

This week’s topic is :
Does your toddler ever wake up in the middle of the night?  If so, what do they want and how do you deal with it?

This one is pretty easy for me.  My guy does not wake up wanting things during the night.  Once he is out he is out.  The only time he wakes up is if he is sick, his diaper has some how leaked and is wet along with everything else, or sometimes when he has gotten overly tired he doesn't wake up but he whines in his sleep which keeps me up. 

The issue for us is getting to bed.  Here lately he is like the Energizer Bunny no matter how much activity we do during the day he keeps going and going and just fights going to bed at a normal hour.  It's exhausting.  He has even gotten where he does not take a nap everyday it's rough.  This mommy needs her nap time break or at least a decent bedtime.  Hopefully, we will get it fixed back up and get back to a somewhat normal schedule and soon.  I wish I could bottle up that energy or just have half.

Wow, he looks like his daddy in this picture.  I didn't even realize when I first took it how much so.

Topic suggestion for next week:  Do you set a TV limit  for your toddler?  If so what are the guidelines?