Monday, March 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank You so much Kim for awarding the award of  Stylish Blogger.  Boy was I ever surprised when I opened my comment and had this.  It really put a smile on my face to know someone was enjoying this blog.
Stop by and give a visit http://lsp-projects.blogspot.com/ .  I love all of the wonderful photos on her blog they are truly beautiful.


In order to completely accept this Award it is asked of it's recipients to do a few things.
  1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
  2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
  3. Award blogs you feel deserve the award
  4. Contact these bloggers and let then know about the award
7 Things About Me....REALLY... Let US See.

1.  As you know mom of 3 , 1 daughter 14, son 12, and son 2.  Love that they are energetic, enthusiastic, and exciting children who stay busy, are healthy and happy.  What more could a mom ask for?
2.  Daughter of wonderful parents that just celebrated 36 years of marriage.  What fantastic role models for me and my children.  I can honestly say my parents are true examples of sweet and wonderful kind of love. 
3.  Baseball Mom Fundraiser Coordinator...I really do  not know how I got this position but for some reason I always end up with it. 
4. Mom to a yellow lab named Ripley who I love and want to strangle most days.  He gets into a lot of trouble but is a great big baby.
5. Menu Planner, I try to plan my menu by the month although I may rearrange it from day to day it helps me so much !
6.  Favorite Pie Key Lime
7.  Favorite colors orange and blue

Blogs I would like to give this award to. 

1.  La-La's Home Daycare~ Lori is a stay at home mom, grandma and childcare provider.  I love the great crafts she shares and all though I am fairly new her blog I have really been enjoying it.

2.  I Can Teach My Child ~You are your child's first teacher.  This site gives you great help in ideas to work with your child. 

3.  From Chalkboards to Strollers~  2nd great teacher turned SAM with a beautiful little girl Avery and baby on the way sharing her ideas and life with you

4.  Helping Little Hands ~ Shares a little bit of everything SAHM of 3 kids and I love her craft projects









I Can Teach My Child





 
 


Photobucket Thank You again I so enjoy your Life stories.