Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spruce up your patio for Spring Get Ready for Summer with Pier 1

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pier 1
Spring is here and with it comes the time to spruce up your patio or backyard area and get ready for summer fun.  Pier 1  has some beautiful pieces of patio outdoor furniture and cushions to do just that. .  I love to go into Pier 1 and just roam around and get decorating ideas maybe shop the clearance section.  They have some of the neatest pieces.
I love all of the bright colored pieces they have.  I definitely am wanting to spruce up our back yard area.  Trust me it needs some TLC.  Rugs, cushions, planters, mosaic tables all the way to your larger pieces swings, umbrellas etc.  Pier 1 will have something to fit your needs.  From a small budget to a larger one they will have something to fit your decorating needs.
The outdoor swingasan chair seems so cool.  I know my kids would LOVE it and me too.  It is priced at $269 .95 but it definitely has some WOW appeal don't you think. 
Photobucket
Another one of my favorites the outdoor Ciudad corner chair priced at $199.95.  I think this one could even be used indoors in a family room or with the right living room furniture.  Maybe in  a reading corner.  I love it.
 Every patio needs an umbrella.  The market umbrellas at Pier one are pretty darn cool.  I love the aqua one here.  Aqua is one of my favorite colors of summer .
Photobucket
I really like that so many of the different pieces could be used indoors or out.  With that in mind I can get a lot of use out of it.
Pier 1 has an some upcoming TWEETUP events:
If you are looking for a way to spruce up for summer and update your patio go by and shop at a Pier 1 store near by or online.   
Pier 1 Tweetups

Visit Sponsor's Site