Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hopping along Friday

Yes, Friday has finally arrived.  I have had a long and busy week with some drama along the way and am looking forward to the weekend to chill out a little bit.  Beginning with watching my #5 play some baseball starting at 2nd base tomorrow night .  Then from their he will change to #12 and head to Jacksonville to play in a weekend long tournament.  Baseball seems to always be a part of our weekends. 

I am working on 200 fans help me out so very close with 181.  So, I am blogging hopping today.  Follow me and leave me a comment and I'll follow you back as soon as possible.  I appreciate all of you stopping by and taking the time to see what I have to say. 

PhotobucketFist of all let me say I love this button who can resist Kermit the frog right.  Stop by and follow the hostess & don't forget to follow me if your not already.

Hopping along now=)





 
 S




 


Going to get hopping talk to you guys later.  Don't forget HELP me get to 200 today that would be an AWESOME start to this weekend.