Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Hops

5 Q Friday was cancelled this week, due to an illness in the hosts family.  Prayers for your little one to have a speedy recovery.

Crazy About My Baybah Here we go with some hops!  Stop by and give us a follow and I will definitely follow you back.

Follow Along Fridays



Book Blogger Hop This weeks question for the book hop is : 
 "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?" 
I honestly have no idea on that one.  When I was a kid I would have said Nancy Drew lol.  I was a big Nancy Drew reader.  Now, I really dont have a series in particular that I follow.  I loved Twilight, but I dont think i'd want to be in the middle of vampires.  Just read all 8 of Pretty Little Liars books, to much drama though, and loved the Hunger Games series but again wouldnt want to be a part of that soo that leaves me with a big ? for my answer.