Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Questions Friday Blog Hop

I found this hop last night and thought I would give it  a try.  Here are my answers to the 5 questions posted.  You can find the hop at My Little Life or copy and paste questions from here and link up below. 
1.  Have you ever testified in court? For what?
      No, I have not.  Hope this does not make me unlucky.

2.  Do you still have your wedding dress?
     Yes, I still have my dress.  Although, I will never fit in it again after 3 kids.  My body just doesnt look like that anymore.

3.   Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
     I go to the cemetery to have a good cry or think sometimes and the beach is the most relaxing peaceful spot to me.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep    with you when/if you have them?
My baby does, my older two are in their own rooms

5. Do you watch late night TV?
      Sometimes, usually I read or blog.

Have a Great weekend.  I know I am looking so forward to it.  This marks the last day of school and beginning of Spring break for us.  YIPPY!  Fair next week and Pumbaa the hog will be auctioned off.