Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Follow Me Chickadee

Last week was my first experience with blog hopping and Follow Me Chickadee. I was very happy with the experience. I was thrilled to receive many comments & new followers as well as find some new blogs to follow myself.

I liked up at Sippy Cup Mom's blog! http://www.sippycupmom.com/2011/02/followmechickadee215.html  Pay her a visit and get in on the action!

Follow Me Chickadee only ask that you follow a few simple guidelines when you link up:

  • Add a main link to your blog each week (Linky will open every Monday night at 10 p.m. EST!)

  • Follow whichever blog you like; all we ask is that you leave a comment telling them that you found them from Follow Me, Chickadee!

  • You don’t have to follow every blog that follows you…but make sure that you follow the blogs that really interest you!

  • If you want to put the blog hop code or the Chickadee button on your Tuesday post on your blog, we welcome it!

  I  look forward to meeting new bloggers today and Love all of my new and olf Followers.   Thanks for taking the time!